Gamers are fond of high-performance and graphics games. Even though many games fulfill these criteria, some games don’t get the spotlight they deserve. Minecraft and Roblox are some of the most intriguing games of all time. These games defy the rules of having high graphics as an asset to the gaming experience.
Even though both of these are just legos and there are not many graphics involved, people genuinely love playing these games. These games help you to create your own Utopia. You can invite your partner across the server and have fun with them. The unique architecture of this game is what led it to its glorious days. Today we are going to discuss a very interesting topic, how to replace realm world in Bedrock 1.17.
Just like any other code in Minecraft, Bedrock refers to the solid rock beneath the soil layer. The bedrock is a playable peer-to-peer online multiplayer game. Here are some simple steps to perform the replacement.
Steps to Replace Realm World
- Go to the home menu where you select the realm option.
- Besides the realm option, an edit button is present, click on that.
- A new page will appear.
- You will see a bunch of options, with your current realm (World) selected.
- Click on the edit button on the top.
- Wait till it fetches the information.
- Another page will open up where you can see a bunch of options.
- Click on replace the world, and a popup will appear.
- Select your favorite world from the list and click ok.
- You can also activate your Resources packs and behavior packs from the current page.
These are the steps to replace realm in the Minecraft bedrock edition. You could follow up to get your work done.