One of the most common things between GTA 5 players is just grabbing a random plane from the airport and cruising above Los Santos or flying close to Mount Chiliad or just simply dive down Kamikaze style on Traffic.
Planes have been an integral part of the game and add a completely different aspect to the gameplay. But we can’t do much with an aircraft and after one point in time, the experience becomes bland.
So for that, we bring you the GTA 5 Cargo Aircraft Control mod 1.2. This mod allows you to attach/detach vehicles and cargo, control the cargo bay doors, and walk inside the cargo bay of the plane.
The mods work for any cargo plane whether it is Titan, Cargobob, Mi-26, Pavelow, Osprey USMC, C-5 Galaxy, C-17 Globemaster, KC-390, MC-27J, AC-130U, LCAC. You can simply toggle the mod and enjoy the new features.
- First of all, you need to have ScriptHookV on your System. ScriptHook helps you to add various mods in GTA 5. You can follow this link to download ScriptHookV.
- Then Download the Mod pack from the link.
- After installation of the mod, you just need to drop the ASI & INI file in your GTA V directory.
- And you are ready to go.
Using the Mod:-
For using the mod features in-game.
- Press Page Up to attach or detach the cargo and toggle the cargo bay doors
- Press Page Down to get inside the cargo bay.
- You can change the controls in the INI file.
The new update 1.2 comes with few new features,
- Fixed bug when it didn’t work for the cargoplane and added the message.
- Decreased twice the radius to detect the vehicles to be attached.
Q. Every time I press page down my plane despawns.
- Check if you have some other mod mapped to page down control? Try to change it in the in file to something else. It also could be that you have some trainer like the menyoo that causes despawning if you spawn many vehicles and change between them.
Q. I want to change controls on the gamepad and customize them.
- You can do it by accessing the ini file.
Game on !!!