Madden NFL 21 has got an Ultimate Team to look out for. Try out different competitive modes like the MUT Draft MUT Champions, which can help you receive rewards. In this article, we share how you can change uniforms in the Ultimate Team of Madden NFL. Read all steps in this guide carefully.
Madden NFL 21: Change Uniform in Ultimate Team
- Access the Ultimate Team menu of Madden NFL 21.
- Therefore, when you open the Ultimate Team menu, you will get to see four main tabs: Missions, Play, Store, Team, Competitive
- Select Stores
- You will choose Auctions & Trades from this Tab, as we would be heading for the Auction House.
- This will open the Auction Browser. On the left-hand side, you will see various categories. Select the first one called Types
- As this opens up, you need to select Uniforms.
- From here, buy any uniform of your preference. If you got coins, you could place a bid. Along with this, you also get the option of Buy Now.
- Win the Auction by confirming the Purchase.
- Now head back to the Ultimate Team menu—this time. Select the Team tab from the top.
- There, when you see the Team menu, select Adjust Lineup.
- This menu will bring a lot of tabs on top. From here, you need to select Team Visuals.
- From here, you will get the option of selecting Away and Home jerseys.
- If you got a dark jersey from the auction house, select the Home uniform category. But if you bought a light coloured jersey, go for the Away uniform category. Select this menu based on the colour of your uniform.
- When you open the appropriate menu, you will get to see the uniform you bought from Auction. Select the jersey, and you will be able to change the same.
This is how you can change the Uniforms of the Ultimate Team in Madden NFL 21. For more gaming content, click here, as we got various content and guide for you.