Madden NFL 21 provides a life-like experience of the American Football game. There are so many teams to choose from, and we often want to relocate our teams and try out new stadiums and new uniforms. In this article, we mention all the details on how you can relocate your team in the official game of the NFL, which is primarily based in the USA. Follow the instructions as the minor details also play a huge role in this guide.
Madden NFL 21: Team Relocation
- Create a New League from the Current Franchises
- From here, you will be asked by the Cloud to pick between using Active Roster and Real-Life NFL Roster.
- You can henceforth opt for Real-Life NFL Roster.
- As the pre-season rolls out, you need to select a team that has got a bad Home Arena. This would help us to relocate.
- Therefore, when you opt for the team, you will come across more options. From here, you need to choose Change Role.
- Select Owner. From here, you will be asked to choose between a Lifelong Fan, Former Player and Financial Mogul.
- Click on Financial Mogul and give it a name of your choice.
This would bring to the management page. You will see an option of My Owner. From here, you will get tabs like Owner Goals, Team Value, media Questions. Therefore, you will select Stadium from this range of tabs. If you see the relocation option being unavailable, go to League Settings. From here, you will see the Commissioner Settings and enable Relocation Settings for everyone (can relocate). Head back to the My Stadium option and select Relocate. Confirm your relocation, and get back to the main menu.
Relocate Your Team
Now from the main heading tabs, select Things To Do. From here, simulate to 5th week by clicking on Advance Week. Autoplay till Mid-season. Therefore, when the simulation gets over, you will get the option to relocate. For this, we need to select a city. You choose any city of your preference, ranging from London, Mexico City to American cities like San Diego, Oklahoma City and many more. Therefore, after selecting the city, you need to go for Advance Week (autoplay) till Next Week.
After this, we get to pick the team name. Select a different team of your choice. As the owner, you also need to pick and finalise the jersey/uniform for the team. From the main menu, Advance to the Next Week. Now you will get to choose a stadium with a range of differences in architecture, capacity, and location. Select any stadium of your choice, and come back to the main menu. Now using the Advance Week option, sim to offseason.
As the simulation gets over, you will therefore see your team getting relocated for more Madden NFL 21 and other gaming guides, head here. Therefore, we would also recommend you watch the tutorial video by The Gaming Broadcast, where you will see an easy-to-understand visual guide for relocating your team in Madden NFL 21.