Lethal Company is still seeing a huge number of players every day and it doesn’t look like the player numbers are going to go down that easily, this fast. In fact, Lethal Company saw a 24-hour peak of about 164K players (data sourced from Steam Charts). It is safe to say that Lethal Company is a great hit with many, and that isn’t going to stop anytime soon enough. While the game is fun in itself, the plethora of mods it has is making it even more fun. And the GokuBracken mod happens to be one such mod.
There are a lot of mods that have been created for Lethal Company. So much so that the game has 7000+ mods on the Thunderstore platform alone. This is a testament to just how popular Lethal Company has turned out to be. So, without further ado, consider reading to find out how to install the GokuBracken mod.
Lethal Company GokuBracken mod: How to use & install it? (Link inside)
Well, as the name suggests, the GokuBracken mod converts, or more specifically, reskins, the Bracken to Goku. For the uninitiated, the Bracken is one of the many hostile entities you will encounter during your playthrough of Lethal Company. It can kill with one single move and what’s more, their modus operandi is sneaking up on a player and killing them by breaking their neck. Following this, the dead player’s corpse will be dragged to a pre-determined spot on the map by the Bracken. Isn’t that horrifying? Now imagine Goku doing all this and all this quickly turns into something hilarious. Terrifying but still hilarious!
Well, now that you have somewhat of an idea of what a Bracken is and what this mod does, it’s time to install it.
- Like many other Lethal Company mods, the GokuBracken mod is available on the Thunderstore.
- When you head to the GokuBracken mod page, you will see two installation options: Install with Mod Manager and Manual Download. We are going to use the former. Why? Because it’s the most convenient way to install the mod.
- So, what you need to do now is download the Thunderstore Mod Manager and install it.
- Once the installation is complete, search for Lethal Company and click on Select Game.
- Since you are new to Thundrstore, you will need to create a new profile. You can do this by clicking on Create New.
- In the next window, switch to the Get Mods tab and download the pinned mod: BepInExPack. After that, type in LC API in the search bar and download that mod too.
- Now, it’s time to download GokuBracken now. Type in the name and download it.
- After the mod is downloaded and installed, switch to the My Mods section. Click on the Modded button at the top, and the game will start with all of your installed mods. To download more mods, just switch back to Get Mods and type in the name of your desired mod.
And that’s all you need to know about this topic. Additionally, if you want to know how to make custom suits in the game, check out this guide. Lastly, for more guides like this, keep following DigiStatement. Also read: How to get & install Lethal Company Shotgun mod?