Zeekerss’ Lethal Company was released as an early access title on October 24, 2023, and since then the game has seen nothing but a continued rise in popularity. So much so that it’s even giving Phasmophobia a run for its money. Now, as fun as it is, having to look at the same suit can become quite boring for some players. That’s why many want to make custom suits and wear them in the game.
There are not that many customization options in the game. Due to your character wearing a suit all the time, it’s nigh impossible to customize anything besides the body suits. This is why so many players want to wear custom suits. And this guide will help with that. So, continue reading to find out how you can make custom suits in Lethal Company.
Lethal Company: How to make custom suits
Well, as of now, you can’t make custom suits in Lethal Company. Although you can switch between four suits in-game, there’s nothing related to making a custom suit. But there’s a way to do just that. Yes, we are indeed talking about mods. The More Suits mod, to be exact.
Now, some players might suggest using the My Custom Suits mod, but the reason we don’t is that Thunderstore itself has marked the mod as deprecated. It’s because everyone in the community recommends using the More Suits mod instead.
Developed by x753, the More Suits mod only needs one mod to function properly: the BepInExPack. Now, you can either install this mod through the Thunderstore mod manager or do it manually. If going with the former, then just download the mod manager first and then install the More Suits mod. For those who prefer the manual route, you can just follow the instructions below:
- First, head over to the Thunderstore page of the mod and click on Manual Download. Also, don’t forget to download BepInEx.
- Once the download is complete, you can either extract the zip files or just open them.
- Next, copy everything inside the BepInEx zip file and paste it into the Lethal Company installation folder.
- To get to the correct location, open Steam and click on Library. Next, right-click on Lethal Company and choose Manage > Browse Local Files. This will open up the main Lethal Company folder. Paste the BepInEx folder here.
- After that, switch to the More Suits zip file. Inside it, you will find four files: BepInEx folder, icon.png, manifest.json, and README.MD.
- Copy and paste the manifest.json file into the game’s installation directory.
- After this, click on BepInEx > plugins. Inside, you will find the MoreSuits folder and the MoreSuits.dll file.
- Copy them, and then head over to the BepInEx folder inside the game’s installation directory. After this, double-click on the plugins folder inside it and paste the copied contents here.
To add your own custom suits, you can make one and then save it as a .png file. After that, just add the .png file to the moresuits folder, and you will get your own custom suit in Lethal Company. If you want to know more about this mod, we suggest heading to the mod’s GitHub page for additional information.
And that’s all you need to know when it comes to making custom suits in the game. In case you want to know how to deal with the auto-sprinting issue in the game, take a look at this guide. For more content like this, keep following DigiStatement. Also read: Lethal Company Arachnophobia Mod: How to get & install it? (Download link inside)