Do you also wonder that how you can install Clustertruck on Chromebook? Read the full article to know more about it. Clustertruck. Developed by Landfall Games, Clustertruck is a single-player action-based game. It revolves around the main character who is set to jump on the moving lines of a truck by avoiding obstacles and truck pile-ups and crashes. This game is playable on Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. However, this article is about how you can play Clustertruck on your Chromebook. So, here is everything that you need to know.
Install Clustertruck on Chromebook
- Firstly, you must note that Clustertruck is not a free-to-play game. So, you will need to buy this game from Steam. Head here to purchase CLustertruck on your Chromebook.
- Now, you have to visit the official website of GE Force Now and log in to your account. If you do not have any previous NVIDIA account, create a new one.
- After logging in, search “Clustertruck” in the search bar and it will start looking for a rig. Here, you have to wait for your turn in the queue.
- When your turn comes, it will ask you to log in to your Steam Account from where you have purchased Clustertruck.
- From here, you can enjoy playing Clustertruck on your Chromebook.
This method was unlike the usual methods that include the installation of Linux versions of Apps and games. So, make sure to leave your feedback about how were you able to play Clustertruck.
Moreover, your can also check out other applications that you can install on your Chromebook: