Are you also facing trouble in saving a game while playing SnowRunner on PC? Read the full article to know more about this issue and learn how to fix it. SnowRunner is an off-roading video game based on open-world stimulation. It revolves around delivering the cargo to different places facing the rough terrain. The game offers challenges to complete. Somehow, players are not able to save their progress in SnowRunner. Here are some methods that will help you fix this issue.
Fix: SnowRunner game not Saving
Here are some steps that you must follow to fix this issue.
- The first method is to add the game.exe file to controlled folder access. To do so, you need to follow these steps:
- Search for Windows Security in Search Bar and open it.
- Open Virus and Thread Protection
- Scroll down and select Manage Ransomware Protection under Ransomware Protection
- Here, you will find the Controlled Folder Access. Now, click on “Allow an app through controlled folder access”
- Click on Yes to Allow> Click on “Add an allowed App”> Browse all apps
- Now, you have to head to the location of the game folder. After that, Open the game folder> en_us folder> Sources> Bin> Select SnowRunner.exe file.
- If you did not find a solution from the above-mentioned method, disable the controlled folder access by following the first 3 steps from Method 1.
If you have fixed this issue, you can check it by heading to the save game location. You must find the save game location here:
After performing each step, try to launch SnowRunner. Comment below if you found a solution to your issue from this article. Share it with your friends if you found this article informative.