SnowRunner is an amazing vehicle simulation game. Players have to drive cars on extremely rough terrains delivering cargo. It is slowly gaining popularity. As an icing to the cake, mods are great for enhancing a lot of features of any game. Today, we will help you to download and get mods for Snowrunner and enable it on consoles.
Snowrunner is an off-roading game with massive vehicles. The game is developed by Saber Interactive. It was released in April 2020. You can get the game on PlayStation4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Windows. You have to drive around with powerful cars like monster trucks, exotic cars to complete various objectives.
Mods for SnowRunner
To get the mods, follow the steps mentioned below. For better understanding, we will be taking an example of the vehicle mod. This mod will get you a new vehicle in the game.
- Launch the Snowrunner game.
- In the main menu, navigate to Mod Browser.
- You can select as many mods from the list as you want.
- Now, locate Subscribe from the small menu on the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Once you select subscribe using the correct key on the controller. The download will begin automatically.
- After it gets downloaded, it will automatically get installed.
- You have to press the suitable key to select Enable from the same list at the bottom.
You have to go back to the main menu and start the game to use the mod. Inside the game, open the list and select Truck Store. In the Truck store, scroll through all the vehicles that you have. You can find the vehicle that you added using the mod. In case you are wondering how to install mods for Snowrunner on steam, this article is for you.
These are the steps to get any mod for SnowRunner. Sometimes, the mod browser gets blank due to some glitches. In that case, go back to the menu and revisit it. The steps are also vividly described by DragsterTV on his YouTube channel for simplicity.