Pokemon Go Plus or Go-tcha Evolve Autocatcher are the premium devices that Pokemon Go players use to be up to date with Pokemon Go. They perform functions like notifying the person wearing it about events such as the appearance of a Pokémon nearby, catching a Pokemon, retrieving items from a Pokestop, etc. using an LED, animations, and vibration. However, some players encounter connection issues while trying to use this device. If you are also facing a similar issue and want to know how you can fix this issue, continue reading this article till the end.
As we all know, Pokemon Go is a game that revolves around catching different kinds of Pokemon from the wild through GPS connected to the real world. Many players do not prefer roaming around and searching for Pokemon while looking continuously in their smartphones. So, Pokemon Go Plus and Go-Itcha Evolve are two devices that help players eliminate keeping smartphones in hand while playing this game on the move. Sadly, these devices usually trouble some players in terms of connectivity. But, there is nothing to worry about as you can simply fix it. Here is everything you need to know about the fix.
Fix: Pokemon Go Plus/Go-tcha Evolve autocatcher connection issues
These devices are connected to smartphones via Bluetooth connectivity. So, they are bound to have connectivity issues. As mentioned earlier, the fix for this issue is simple and easily executable. To fix the connectivity issue:
- Firstly, you will need to completely disconnect your smartphone from the autocatcher device. To completely disconnect it, head to the Pokemon Go Settings and scroll to the bottom until you see “Pokemon Go Plus”. Here, tap on the arrow icon to disconnect your autocatcher device from Pokemon Go.
- Afterward, unpair this device by going to the “Paired Devices” section of Bluetooth Settings.
- After completely disconnecting this device from your Smartphone, reconnect the device by pressing the button on it and going into the Pokemon Go settings.
So, just completely disconnect and reconnect your autocatcher device to remove the connection issues. If you found some help through this article, share it with some Go-tcha Evolve owners.
- New World game unable to establish connection error: How to fix it?
- How to get/turn on and use Roblox Voice Chat in 2021?