If you are also looking for a guide that can help you with downloading the saved data that you have uploaded on the cloud on PS5, then you are at exactly the right place. Cloud serves as the best backup option when we talk about the PS5 consoles. In case anything goes wrong with the game, you can always get it back if you have uploaded the saved game data to the cloud. Above everything, it saves you a lot of console storage. We have already talked about how you can upload the game’s saved data to the cloud in another article. This article is focused on how you can get back/download the saved data from the cloud to PS5. Continue reading this article to learn how to do it.
PS5: Download saved data of games
Before downloading the saved game file, keep in mind that it will automatically turn off the auto-sync if you have enabled it in the past for that particular game. However, you can always turn it on again anytime.
1) From the main menu of your PS5 console, select settings from the top right side of the screen.
2) Here, scroll down to find “Saved Data and Game/App Settings” and select it.
3) Select PS5 or PS4 depending on the version of the game you want to download the saved game file of.
4) Next, select “Cloud Storage” from the right side.
5) Now, from the top, select “Download to Console Storage”
6) After that, select the game of which you want to download the saved data from the cloud. You can also select multiple games in one go if you wish.
7) Select “Yes” to start downloading.
8) (Optional) Now, if you wish to keep this game’s data up to date on the cloud, you have to turn the Auto Sync on again. For that, go back to the previous screen and select “Sync Saved Data”. Select “Auto-Sync Saved Data”. In the list of the games, you can turn auto-sync on for that game. If you wish to download PS4 cloud saves to PS5, head here.
This was an article regarding the correct steps on how you can download saved data on the PS5 from the cloud. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.