Riot Games is one of the most successful game developers today. This is particularly true in the online competitive games genre. Likewise, the game publisher has been able to release blockbuster eSports titles. Games like League of Legends as well as Valorant from Riot make use of a Riot Account. The games are also very popular on Twitch. This article is a guide on how to connect your Riot account to Twitch.
Why would you want to connect your Riot account to your Twitch?
The main reason for linking your riot account to Twitch is Twitch Drops. It is a very easy way for players to earn valuable in-game rewards by simply watching a stream. Therefore, all that players have to do is link their Riot account to Twitch and watch a Drops enabled stream.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can learn how to connect your Riot account to your Twitch account by reading below.
Here are the steps on how to connect & link Riot account to Twitch:
1) First and foremost, the feature for linking your Riot account to your Twitch account is available on the Twitch website. Therefore, you have to go to the Twitch website first.
2) Once you are on the Twitch website, you have to go to your profile page. You can do this by going to the top right corner of the page and clicking on your profile.
3) On your profile page, you have to go to settings and find the tabs on the top of the page.
4) Next up, you have to click on the Connections tab on your Settings page. In the Connections tab, you have to find Riot Games.
5) Now, you have to click on the Connect option to bring up the login window.
6) Clicking on the Connect option brings up a window where you have to log in with your Riot Account. Therefore, use your Riot account username and password to log in.
7) Once the login is successful, you have successfully linked your Riot account to your Twitch account.
This was a guide on how to link your Riot account to Twitch. You can also learn how to link Valorant to your Twitch Account here.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.