Animal Crossing New Horizons is one of the most popular Nintendo games. It is a popular social simulation video game where you build relationships. Likewise, the game has a deeply social aspect to it. The game lets players build their own island with NPCs as well as unique characterizations. Additionally, you can add friends to the game. You can visit your friend’s town and trade with them. This is where the co-op aspect of the game truly shines. You can also see your online friends in the game. Similarly, your friends can also see when you are online. However, you may want to play the game alone with friends and have some privacy. This is where being able to appear offline becomes important. This article has a guide on how to appear offline on Animal Crossing New Horizons (ACNH) in 2022.
Why do you want to appear offline in Animal Crossing New Horizons?
The main as well as the most obvious reason for appearing offline in Animal Crossing New Horizons is for privacy. Likewise, the game lets your friends know when you are active and online. Therefore, knowing how to appear offline can become very useful when you want privacy.
Going to the main topic of this article, follow the steps below to appear offline in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
How to appear offline on Animal Crossing New Horizons (ACNH) in 2022:
Animal Crossing New Horizons (ACNH) is exclusive to Nintendo Switch. Therefore, you can follow this guide on your Nintendo Switch. The process is very simple and quick.
1) First and foremost, you have to go to the main home screen of your Nintendo Switch.
2) Then, you have to navigate and select your profile account at the upper left of the home screen.
3) Here, you have to scroll down to and select the User Settings option.
4) In the User Settings, you can now select the Friends Setting.
5) Under the Friends Setting, you can scroll and select the “Who do you want to see your online status?” option.
6) Finally, you have to select the “No One” option for who sees your play activity. You can also select All users, Friends, or Best friends for this option to turn it back on.
This has been a guide on how to appear offline in Animal Crossing New Horizons. You can also read more information about a brand new Animal Crossing game in 2022 here.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.