Bungie is one of the most popular game publishers today. Likewise, the developer studio has produced some of the best online multiplayer shooters. From games like Halo, Destiny, Destiny 2, etc. These online multiplayer shooters are games that are great co-op multiplayer experiences. Thus, the games are mostly tailor-made for the multiplayer experience. You can add friends as well as invite friends for matches. However, you may just want some privacy or play solo without friends sometimes. Knowing how to appear offline in the games can be a great way of avoiding invites. This article has some guides on how to appear offline on Bungie in 2022.
How to appear offline on Bungie in 2022:
Many players have been looking for ways to appear offline on Bungie. Unfortunately, there are currently no ways to natively appear offline in Bungie as well as their games. However, Bungie games like Destiny are on a variety of platforms. Likewise, these platforms have features in them that allow for players to appear offline in games as well as disable invites.
For Steam users:
1) Firstly, launch Steam on your computer and log in to your Steam account.
2) Go to the “Friends” tab on the top of the menu.
3) Next up, click on the “Invisible” option from the drop-down menu.
4) The “Invisible” option in Steam makes your account appear offline on Bungie games like Destiny.
For Xbox users:
1) Firstly, on the home screen of your Xbox, press the up arrow on your D-Pad and select your profile picture.
2) Press the “A” button on your profile picture to bring up your profile page.
3) Scroll down on your profile page and select the “Appear Online” option.
4) From the online status dropdown menu, you can select the “Appear Offline” option.
5) Finally, your profile will now appear offline to your friends.
For PlayStation users:
1) Firstly, go to your PlayStation home screen.
2) Next up, go to your profile and click on the X button to enter.
3) You can now go to the ‘Set Online Status’ box on your profile page.
4) Now, highlight the “Set Online Status” box. This brings up a prompt to appear online or offline.
5) Finally, confirm the “Appear Offline” option. Your profile now appears offline to your friends.
These have been some brief guides on how you can appear offline on Bungie in 2022. For more informative articles like fixes for Bungie games like Destiny 2 not working, you can check out this article here.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.