Free Fire allows you to access the game via social media accounts login. But along with this, you can also use Guest Accounts. Using the guest option, you can set up a profile, get a username, and play the game. You can also get rid of the guest account and remove it completely from the game. In this article, we focus on how to delete Guest Account in Free Fire. Read the two methods through which you can delete your guest account.
Free Fire: Delete Guest Account
An effective method of deleting a guest account is linking your account with Facebook or Google. So when you open Free Fire, log in using your guest account. Afterwards, when the game opens up, you need to access Settings, which would be on the top-right corner. From here, when you click on Settings, it will open the menu. On the left-hand side, you will get to see various tabs. Select the Basic tab. Here, the very first option on top would be platforms. Through these, you can connect and link your Free Fire account. You will therefore get to see Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc. All you need to do is link Free Fire with your Facebook, Google or the designated social media platform’s account. But before you log in and link the platform with Free Fire, ensure that this account has not been linked and used earlier in the game. You can also create a dummy free account and link it with Free Fire. This is one effective method of deleting Guest Account by using Social Media for linking accounts in the game.
Managing Game Files
Another effective method of deleting your Guest Account is by using the File Manager. You will access the File Manager (it can be an in-built application or even a third party software). Therefore, when you open the File Manager:
- Access the Internal Storage. You will come across a folder called com.garena.msdk
- Delete this folder; therefore, after you delete the folder, head to the Android folder from the Internal Storage.
- From Android, you need to select the obb Folder. Here, you will come across a folder called com.dts.freefireth
- Select this folder and copy it. After copying, paste it into any folder outside the Android folder.
- Now head back to the obb Folder from Android, and select the original com.dts.freefireth folder. Go inside this folder and delete the file.
- Now from the obb Folder, you would be able to delete com.dts.freefireth
- After deleting the com.dts.freefireth folder, go to your Apps Menu.
- From here, click and hold Free Fire for some time before you access App Info.
- You will be able to access Storage. This will help you to Clear data of the app. Click on the button to clear all the game data.
- Henceforth, head back to File Explorer. Now transfer back the com.dts.freefireth, which you transferred to another account. Select this, and move it back to the obb Folder via Android folder.
- Paste the com.dts.freefireth Folder back to the original location (i.e. the obb folder), and restart Free Fire.
- Since we cleared app data, we start the game by granting it permissions to access Files for storage, and then we can log in through our preferred accounts.
This is how you can delete Guest Account from the game. For more mobile gaming guides, click here.