FIFA, the popular football game, has reached more people, thanks to its mobile version. The free game has been immensely popular, which brings top footballing experience with the ease of portability. The advent of mobile gaming has made affairs easy, as updates roll out and bring new features. This also includes kits, logos for customisation. People majorly earn these through rewards won based on their performance and scratch cards. This article mentions how to change the kit and logo in FIFA’s game on Mobile.
FIFA Mobile 21: Change Kit
- When you open FIFA Mobile 21, you will come across many options in the starting menu.
- Therefore from the starting menu, you need to select Personalisation. This is where you can see all the available jerseys at your availability.
- When you open the Personalisation Club, you will come across multiple tabs on top.
- On the extreme right-hand side, you will get the option of Kits/Jerseys.
- To get more kits, go back to the main menu. Swipe towards the right, and you will come across the Team Building Challenges.
- Therefore, when you select the same, go to Championship Jerseys/Championship Kits. Select a league of your choice.
- You will be asked to make the team with a 70 player rating. After making the team, you will get a jersey. Click on continue.
- To check and change this kit, go back to the Personalisation option and head to the Kits tab. You will see the jersey. To make it your current jersey, select and drag the jersey towards the left.
- You will see a box where you can drag to confirm and change the kit.
- To make the change in the logo, head to Main Menu. On the left-hand side, you will see the option of Parameters. As you select this option, you will get the option of Choice of Badge.
- As you click the option, you will have to select the league of your choice. From the designated league, you will select the team of your choice. From here, you will be able to change the logo.
This is how you can change kits and logos in FIFA Mobile 21. For more mobile gaming content, click here.