In FIFA, the commentary of Martin Tyler and Alan Smith goes really well with the stadium crowd’s noise. With high-level graphics and audio, it is truly an immersive feeling when we play FIFA 21. But for many of us, we want to take the silent route and hear the volume coming out of the field. We do not want to hamper our gaming experience because of crowd noise and commentary volume. Hence in this article, we discuss how you can disable Commentary volume and Crowd sound in FIFA 21.
Disable Commentary and Crowd Volume
If you start the game from the beginning:
- Select the Customise tab.
- It is on the top, adjacent to the Online, Play and Home tab.
- From Customise, select Settings
- Open up Game Settings
- As the Game Settings open up, you need to select Audio Settings
- The Audio Settings have got 3 options, namely: General Audio, 11-a-side Audio and Volta Audio
- For disabling commentary and crowd sound, you need to select 11-A-Side Audio
- Therefore, when the 11-A-Side Audio option comes up, you will see the option of Commentary Language, Sideline Commentator, Commentary Volume and Stadium Ambience Volume.
- For reducing Commentary Volume, go to the option. You will get a scroll option from zero to ten (0 – 10)
- Scroll down the volume to zero if you want to disable Commentary
- Similarly, if you want to reduce the volume of the stadium crowd, scroll down the volume of Stadium Ambience Volume to zero.
During the Game in FIFA
If you are between the game and want to disable the commentary volume or perhaps disable the crowd volume, the procedure remains the same. There is a very minute difference. When you are between a match, all you need to do is:
- Press the Pause button
- In the Pause menu, you will not get the option of Customise
- Here, in the Pause menu window, you will get the option of Settings
- Therefore choose Settings. From here, the procedure remains the same
- From Settings > Game Settings > Audio Settings > 11-A-Side Audio
- In 11-A-Side Audio, you will get the option of disabling commentary and crowd volume.
- All you need to do is Scroll down the volume to zero, and the commentary and crowd volume gets disabled.
- You can enable it by scrolling up the volume.
This is how you can disable Commentary and Stadium Crowd volume in FIFA 21. For more gaming updates, head here.