Do you want to experience the Spanish commentary experience and hear out the extended “GOLLLL!!!!” when your favourite player scores a goal in FIFA 21? Read this article where we share an easy tutorial on how to change Commentary Language.
FIFA 21 Commentary Language
- Start FIFA on your console or device of preference.
- As the starting menu comes up, you will see 4 tabs on top: Home, Play, Online, and Customise.
- Select Customise
- From here, you will get to access Settings. Open Settings.
- Therefore, when settings open up, you need to select Game Settings.
- In the Game Settings, you will get the following options:
User Gameplay Customisation
CPU Gameplay Customisation
- To change the Commentary language, we need to access Audio Settings.
- So from Game Settings, we select Audio.
- From here, you will have three options, namely: General Audio, 11-a-Side Audio and Volta Football Audio.
- Therefore, to change the Commentary language, we need to access the 11-a-Side Audio option.
- As this setting opens up, the very first option you will get to see is Commentary Language.
- The default, in general, is English. Henceforth, if you wish to change the language into another one (based on your personal preference), all you need to do is go left or right.
- The range of options would come out. In FIFA 21, we get commentary languages in options that include:
English, French, Spanish (South America), Spanish (Spain), Portuguese, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish, Russian, Danish, Czech
This is how you change the commentary language in FIFA 21. You can only change the commentary volume before the game starts. You cannot pause and go to audio settings to change the commentary language in between the game. Henceforth, change the commentary into the language of your preference and have an enjoyable customised FIFA 21 experience.
For more gaming content and update, head here.