FIFA comes out every year, bringing an updated new footballing season, new team rosters, new kits and even new stadiums to play. The experience gets a step ahead when played on the next generation console like the Sony PlayStation 5. But for a lot of people playing FIFA 21 on PS5 want to disable the adaptive trigger effect. This article shares details on how to disable the Adaptive Trigger Effect on PlayStation 5 while playing FIFA 21.
FIFA 21 Disable Adaptive Effect
- Pause the game on FIFA
- Go to Settings
- From here, you will get the option of Game Settings
- In the Game Settings, you won’t be able to find the feature of switching off Adaptive Trigger Effect
- Go back to the Settings and now choose Customise Controls
- Here as well, we would not be able to find this option.
- FIFA 21 does not provide an inbuilt option in the game to disable Adaptive Trigger Effect
- So we need to shut this off from the System Settings.
Since we do not get the option of disabling the Adaptive Trigger Effect on FIFA 21, we disable it from the system. Read further about how you can disable the Adaptive Trigger Effect from your PlayStation 5 console.
PS5 Turn Off Trigger Effect
- Go to Settings
- Scroll all the way down and go to Accessories
- As the Accessories window opens up, choose Controllers from the left-hand side.
- After the opening of the Controllers menu, you will see multiple options on the right.
- One of them is Vibration Intensity. Switch off the Vibration Intensity
- Followed by this, you will find the option of Trigger Effect Intensity
- You also need to shut this off
This is how you can disable or turn off the Adaptive Trigger Effect in PlayStation 5 while playing FIFA 21. For more guides and solutions on FIFA 21 and other games on PlayStation 5, head here for more.