Are you also facing Vulkan-1.dll Missing Error while using RPCS3? Of yes, then continue reading this article to know more about this error and learn how you can fix it. RPCS3 is an open-source and free video game console emulator and debugger for PlayStation 3. This software allows players to play PlayStation 3 games on PC running on Microsoft Windows, Linux, and Free BSD Operating Systems. However, while using RPCS3, some players are facing an error named “Vulkan-1.dll Missing”. Here, we will be discussing a fix through which you can fix this error completely. So, here is everything you need to know about it.
FIX: RPCS3 Vulkan-1.dll missing Error
As the name of this error justifies, this error occurs when a file named Vulkan-1.dll is not present in the PC or software folder. So, we will be fixing this error by installing the missing file. here are some steps you should follow to fix this error.
- Head here to download the missing file that is causing this error.
- After Downloading the Vulkan File, head to its file location and extract the downloaded file.
- Open the folder that has been extracted from the downloaded file.
- Open VulkanRT-installer, agree to the terms and conditions and wait for the installation to complete.
- Open RPCS3 and you will notice that the error has been eliminated.
So, this was all about eliminating the Vulkan-1.dll missing error. You can repeat this process anytime you are facing this error as it has occurred due to missing a specific file from your system. If you found this article helpful, comment below and make sure to share it with your friends to help them fix this issue permanently.