Are you passionate about soccer, but are bored playing the same old-school games? If the answer is yes, then Rocket League might just be the perfect game for you. It is inspired by the soccer game concept, but with a little spice to it. Unlike, other soccer games, the players are replaced with cars of your choice. Most of them are monster trucks which are fun to play with. This vehicular soccer game was developed and published by Psyonix back in 2015. Since then, it is widely available in Windows, macOS, Linux, PlayStation, and Xbox series. Today we are going to discuss the MSVCP1400 DLL error.
Players have complained that Rocket League is not launching through Epic Games. Here are the steps that will solve this issue.
- Go to the game directory, and open the folder.
- Double click on the Binaries folder and then go inside the win64 folder.
- Select the RocketLeague.exe file and right-click on it.
- Now, click on Properties.
- Under the Compatibility tab, check the box beside Run the program in compatibility mode.
- From the newly activated drop-down menu, select your operating system.
- Also, check the box for disable full screen optimization.
- Now, click on Change High DPI settings.
- In the window that appears, check both the boxes under Program DPI and High DPI Scaling settings.
- Additionally, click on the drop-down menu under High DPI scaling and select System (Enhanced).
- Finally, click on OK.
- After the window is closed, click on Apply and then OK in the Properties window that you opened earlier.
- Now, inside the Documents folder on your PC, open my games. Delete the Rocket League game folder from there.
- Start the game and check for the error.
- Download the zipped file from the link provided – Download Link
- Extract the zipped file and open the folder.
- Double-click on 1.Drivers identifier.
- Run the setup file and install it.
- It will ask for an app to open the file.
- Select your preferred web browser. This will list all your driver and their updates available.
- Go back to the extracted folder and click on 2.Directx 12.
- Extract the file present inside and then install that.
- Again, go back to the main folder.
- Open the 3.Visual C++ folder.
- Run all the VC_redist files one by one. Make sure to run it as an administrator.
- Now, start the game to see if the error is resolved.
- From the extracted folder, open the Rocket League Directx Errors fix and extract the file present inside.
- Run the file dxcpl that you extracted just now. There will be a space for file directory.
- Click on Add and navigate to Rocket League exe file inside win64 folder of your game directory. Click on Add again.
- A DirectX properties window should open. Check the Force on and force warp option. Click on Apply and then OK.
- In the main extracted folder, open the text file.
- Open the Epic Games launcher
- Click on Settings from the bottom left corner of the screen.
- In the window that appears, scroll down to Rocket League.
- Click on Additional Command Line arguments.
- Copy the text one by one from the already opened text file from before.
- Paste the commands one at a time in the dialog box.
- After you are done with all 4 commands, close the window and run the game.
These methods will help you to resolve the MSVCP1400 DLL error. If you get stuck in the second or third method, use the YouTube video by On Trend as a guide.