Deep Rock Galactic is a rouge-like co-op game that also has a bunch of RPG elements. Likewise, there are different classes that players can choose from. The different classes include Gunner, Driller, Engineer, and Scout. Each of the classes has its own perks as well as role-specific benefits. Therefore, you can pick a class that suits your play style as well as your role preference. This article is regarding Deep Rock Galactic: How to change class?
Deep Rock Galactic: How to change class :
Do note that there are some conditions that you must know before changing your class.
1) You cannot change class while you have a mission assignment. Therefore, make sure you change class before taking on an assignment.
2) You have to go to the game’s lobby to change your class. Therefore, you cannot change your class after starting a mission.
For PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 –
1) First and foremost, you have to simply go to your base in-game.
2) Next up, you have to go to the equipment terminal in the base and access it using the Square button on your controller.
3) Then, you have to press the R2 button to change between the different classes.
4) After selecting the class that you want, you have to press the triangle button to apply the class.
5) Finally, you can now rank up in the game with the new class.
For Xbox Consoles –
1) Firstly, you have to launch the game and go to your main base.
2) Then, you have to go and find your character selection terminal in the base.
3) You can now press the Right Trigger button to switch between the four different classes.
4) Then, you have to press the Y button on your controller to confirm the class selection.
5) Finally, you can start ranking up again using the new character class.
For PC –
1) The first step is to go to the game’s main lobby. This is the hub where you can perform all your pre-mission customizations as well as upgrades.
2) Next up, you have to go to the character selection terminal in your base.
3) Then, select the different classes available on the top-left menu.
4) After confirming your class selection, you can now start going on a mission and level up your new class character.
These were guides on how to change class in Deep Rock Galactic on PS4, PS5, Xbox as well as on PC. You can also check out another article on the game here.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.