Deep Rock Galactic is a very popular multiplayer co-op game. Likewise, it is a game that allows players to team up as well as complete missions with friends. Thus, communication is a very important element of the multiplayer experience. However, you may want some privacy or may just want to mute a player. You can do this from the settings in the game. This article is regarding Deep Rock Galactic: How to mute game or Voice chat.
Deep Rock Galactic: How to mute game or Voice chat –
For PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 –
1) First and foremost, you have to be participating in a mission to be able to mute a player.
2) Next, you have to simply press the Options button on your controller to bring up the game’s menu.
3) Then, you have to go to the Status tab in the Options menu. Here, you will be able to view all the players that are currently on the mission.
4) Now, you can move the cursor over any of the players that you want to mute. You have to hover the cursor over their profile name and wait for the Mute as well as Profile options to appear.
5) Finally, you have to select the Mute option to disable voice chat from that player.
For Xbox Consoles –
1) Firstly, you have to press the Menu button on your Xbox controller while on a mission.
2) Then, you can simply navigate to the Status tab.
3) Now, you have to move the cursor on a player that you want to mute.
4) You can then hover the cursor over a player to bring up the Mute option as well as the Profile option.
5) Finally, you can select the Mute option to mute the player.
For PC –
1) The first step is to simply press Esc while in-game to bring up the Options menu.
2) Next up, you have to click on the Status tab in the Options menu.
3) Then, you can move the cursor over to the players and hover over the one that you want to mute.
4) Keeping the cursor over players brings up a Mute option as well as an option to check their profiles.
5) Finally, click on the Mute option to disable any voice communication from that player.
These were guides on how to mute game or voice chat in Deep Rock Galactic. You can also check out another article on the game here.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.