One of the most popular co-op multiplayer first-person shooter games today is Deep Rock Galactic. Likewise, it is a game that uses co-op experience as an element of its core gameplay. However, there are many players facing issues when trying to join a game server. Hence, knowing a workaround to this problem is very important. This article is regarding Deep Rock Galactic Failed to Join server & can’t join game issue: How to fix it.
Failed to Join Server issue in Deep Rock Galactic
This is an error that pops up when you are in the game. Likewise, the issue is very common and can become a very annoying one. It can also become particularly frustrating when you want to play multiplayer modes with your friends. According to the official information from the developers, this is a common problem among users who play on PlayStation consoles. Therefore, knowing a workaround as well as a fix to the issue is crucial to play the multiplayer mode seamlessly.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can follow the steps below for a workaround or fix to the failed to join server issue.
Deep Rock Galactic Failed to Join server & can’t join game issue: How to fix it –
1) First and foremost, launch the game and go to the Mission board to open up the map.
2) Next up, you have to select a location on the map and go to the server list.
3) Then, start looking for games that are close to your location. To do this, you have to go to the filter option and select the Distance option to Close. After this, refresh the server list under the map.
4) Now, you have to look for the games that have a time next to them instead of N/A. Likewise, you have to try and join the games with time on them.
5) Additionally, you can also join a friend’s game session. You can do this by simply going to your friend list and looking for their names. Then, you can find the joinable game session option next to their name.
6) Finally, you can now join a server in the game without any issues.
This was a guide on how to fix the Deep Rock Galactic Failed to Join server & can’t join game issue. You can also check out another article on the game here.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.