The settings of your controller can have a major impact on gameplay. Likewise, it can increase your response time as well as flexibility. This is especially the case for first-person shooter games like Deep Rock Galactic. Thus, having a good grasp of the movement as well as aiming control settings can improve your gameplay. This article is regarding Deep Rock Galactic Best Controller Settings for PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PC & Xbox One.
Deep Rock Galactic Best Controller Settings for PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PC & Xbox One :
You can adjust the in-game settings according to the adjustments here. These are the best Deep Rock Galactic controller settings for you.
1) You can go to Options, then Gameplay, and adjust the Field of View option slider to 120. This adjustment will give you a wider view as well as make the environment more visible. Likewise, even minute details such as smaller bugs become more visible.
2) Under the Gameplay option, head to the Language and Accessibility section. Now, find the View Bob slider and slide it down to a range of 0 – 10% from the default value of 50. Next up, you have to slide down the Camera Shakes slider to around 32%.
3) Now, you can go back to the Options menu in the game and then to the Controls tab. Here, under the Controller section, you have to slide down the Inner Dead Zone slider to about 1-2%. This is important to avoid any delays in the movement of your cursor which will increase your accuracy.
4) Now, in the Aim Sensitivity slider, you can place this slider level between the values 60 – 70%. You can also set the Aim Acceleration at around 50%. Then, adjust your Vibration Scale to around 84%.
5) Likewise, you can scroll down now and uncheck the Motion Sensor option under the Motion Sensor section. For the touchpad settings, you can adjust this according to your preferences.
6) Next, head down to the “Other Controller Settings” section of the Controls tab. Here, you must turn ON the Adaptive Triggers option. Now, moving on to the Miscellaneous section, you can also set both the Grappling Hook Auto Switch as well as the Zipline Launcher Auto-Switch option to ON.
This was regarding the Deep Rock Galactic Best Controller Settings for PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PC & Xbox One. You can also check out another article on the game here.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.