FIFA 22 is the latest entry in the long-running flagship football franchise. Likewise, FIFA is one of the most popular football game franchises today. The latest entry is the most advanced as well as the greatest FIFA game. Additionally, the main focus of the game is geared towards online PvP multiplayer matches. However, some players are looking for a way using which they can play the game in offline mode. This article is regarding whether or not you can play FIFA 22 offline.
Is it possible to play FIFA 22 offline?
Yes, it is possible to play FIFA 22 offline but some modes won’t be accessible while you play the game in Offline mode. Anyways, if you are looking for ways on how to play FIFA 22 offline in Origin, there is a process that you can follow to play the game without an internet connection.
How to play FIFA 22 offline inOrigin :
1) First and foremost, make sure that you have an active Origin account as well as FIFA 22 linked to it.
2) Next up, launch the game and click on Play.
3) After getting into a game, you have to now close the game.
4) Next, open up the Windows task manager and locate the Origin process running on your system.
5) Then, right-click on the Origin folder and select the end task option.
6) You can now open the control panel and open up the “Windows Defender Firewall” settings.
7) In the “Windows Defender Firewall” settings, select “Advanced Settings” >> click on “Outbound Rules” >> select the “New rules” option >> click on “Next” >> select “Browse” >> go to “Local Disk” >> find the “FIFA Folder” >> select “Origin” from the options >> click on the first Origin folder from the list >> click “Next” >> select “Next” again >> save the name of the folder with “A” and then click finish.
8) Now, click on “New Rule” again >> select “Browse” >> go to “Local Disk” and look for the “FIFA Folder” >> select “Origin” from the options >> click on the second Origin folder from the list >> click “Next” >> save this new folder with “B”. Likewise, you can follow the same steps and save a new folder with “C”.
9) You have to repeat the same process till you finish all the Origin folders and it would normally end in “E”.
10) Then, you have to open the Origin App and wait for the app to open.
11) After loading into the game, you have to log in to the first account you use.
12) This sends you a notification saying that you are offline.
13) Finally, you can run FIFA 22 offline.
This was regarding how to play FIFA 22 offline. You can read another article on the game here.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.