Atomic Heart is a fun game that features both guns and melee weapons. But, choosing the best melee weapon can be quite tricky. Some weapons are fast but lack damage. On the other hand, some are hard hitters but very slow. This makes it difficult to pick the right weapon for your arsenal. Well, we understand this struggle all too well. That’s why we are going to help you out. Below, we have a list of some of the best melee weapons in Atomic Heart. This list will help you out in picking the right weapon that fits your playstyle.
Atomic Heart is not a combat-intensive game. But, this does not mean that you won’t find yourself in tight situations. The game will force you to fight enemies time and time again. Now, you can use your guns to clear out the enemies quickly. But, guns require ammo and you will always run low on resources. So, the melee weapon is your best choice. Sneak as close to the enemy as you can and then engage them in close-quarter combat. But, you will need to pick the right melee weapon to win these fights.
| Also read: How to Enable/Disable the Subtitles in Atomic Heart
Atomic Heart: Best Melee Weapon List
Players will have quite a few choices when it comes to melee weapons in Atomic Heart. But, you cannot get your hands on each one of them and neither can you use all the weapons at once. So, we have prepared a list of some of the best Melee weapons in Atomic Heart for you.
- Zvezdochka- This huge metallic rod with a spinning blade at the end will deal insane damage in the game. You will never feel like you’re lacking in the power department when you use this weapon in Atomic Heart.
- Swede- Just because you received this weapon at the beginning of the game does not mean it is not relevant or powerful enough till late game. Keep putting in the right upgrade and you will be deadly with this weapon in your hand.
- Pashtet- Pashtet is your go-to weapon if you like to be quick on your feet. It is one of the fastest melee weapons in the game. Now, although you might sometimes feel that this weapon lacks a little damage, it compensates with its speed.
- Fox- Some players might disagree with our choice here. Yes, Fox lacks the base damage of other melee weapons, but you unlock it quite early into the game. It can be considered a niche weapon and it has its uses. You can wield it in one hand, it has speed as well. Then, it’s all about using the right upgrades.
- Snowball- Snowball is a strange weapon. Yes, it has one of the worst windups in the game, but you can deal some serious damage using this weapon. We only recommend using this weapon if you don’t have any other choice.
Well, this brings us to the end of the article. We hope that you now know about the best melee weapons in Atomic Heart. Stay tuned to Digi Statement for more such gaming guides.