If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to revive in Xenoblade Chronicles 3, you have come to the right place. Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is a JRPG where players have to lead a party of characters. Some of these characters may be down during battles. A feature in the game allows players to revive members of your party. However, some players may not be aware of the steps on how they can do this. Knowing how to bring back your party members can be very useful. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to revive in Xenoblade Chronicles 3.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to revive in the game by reading below.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3: How to revive –
Here are the steps on how to revive in the game –
- First and foremost, you have to understand that you can only revive when there is a downed character. Likewise, you can use it when there is a member of your party that is down during the battle.
- Next up, you have to head towards the downed member of your party that you want to revive. Likewise, you have to switch to your healer by holding down the ZL button and then cycling between your characters using the L or R button.
- Then, you can choose any of your characters from the Healer class. You may use Eunie in the early stages of the game. Eunie is a healer by default.
- After changing to your Healer character, you have to hold the A button next to the downed ally. After doing so, you can revive them and bring them back into the battle.
- In case you are hit with an attack or stopped in some other way, the interruption cancels the process of reviving. Therefore, you have to make sure there are no interruptions.
- Finally, you can now revive in the game.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to revive in the game. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.