If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to cancel an attack in Xenoblade Chronicles 3, you have come to the right place. Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is the third game in the popular Xenoblade Chronicles franchise. Likewise, certain mechanics in the game are ever-evolving. Therefore, a gameplay mechanic that players can use in the game is the cancellation of attacks. However, many players may be unaware of how to perform this. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to cancel an attack in Xenoblade Chronicles 3.
The cancellation of an attack in the game can be very useful during battles. It is a form of gaining an advantage during battles as it allows players to land extra hits. Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to cancel an attack in the game by reading below.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3: How to cancel attack –
Here are the steps on how to cancel attacks in the game –
- First and foremost, you must understand the exact mechanics or process of pulling off the cancellation of attacks. Likewise, you can cancel an attack by using a second attack as soon as the first attack lands on an enemy.
- You also have to time the second attack properly in order to make the cancellation successful. Otherwise, the cancellation of the attack does not work.
- Next up, a more common way to cancel attacks in the game is by following an auto-attack with an art. Likewise, you also have to hit the art button at the exact moment when the first attack lands on the enemy. Additionally, you can also choose whatever art that you find best for the battle.
- After successfully canceling an attack, you can see a flashing circle in the middle of the screen. This is a prompt that confirms that your cancellation of the attack is successful.
- Finally, you can now cancel attacks in the game.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to cancel attacks in the game. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.