Wo Long Fallen Dynasty, a recently released action role-playing game, includes a variety of in-game activities such as quests, combat with rivals, and gathering useful commodities. Leather is one of the most crucial resources in this game that you can use for a certain purpose. As this game just came out, only a few players are aware of how to obtain Leather. You have come to the right place if you are wondering how to get this resource. Learn how to get, farm & use steel in Wo Long Fallen Dynasty by reading this guide till the end.
How to get, farm & use Leather in Wo Long Fallen Dynasty?
Through Rewards and Drops
In Wo Long Fallen Dynasty, rewards and mission drops are the primary sources of obtaining Leather. Speaking of Drops, there are numerous drops present inside the battlefield that you must explore. Each drop offers you multiple kinds of commodities and Leather is one of them. On the other hand, Leather can also be acquired as a prize for completing particular objectives or quests in the game. Here is the list of missions or quests in the game which reward you with Leather.
- Two Chivalrous Heroes (Rank 1 Leather x3)
- The Valley of Crying Wraiths (Rank 2 Leather x3)
- The Yellow Heaven Burns (Rank 1 Leather x3)
- The Flying Swallow of Heishan (Rank 3 Leather x3)
- Shadow of the Sacred Mountain (Rank 3 Leather x3)
- Escape from the Capital (Rank 4 Leather x3)
- The Battle of Hulaoguan Pass (Rank 4 Leather x3)
- Tyrant’s Final Banquet (Rank 6 Leather x3)
- The Lost Sacred Artifact (Rank 5 Leather x4)
- Massacre of Meiwu Fort (Rank 6 Leather x3)
- Green Plum, Warm Liquor (Rank 7 Leather x3)
- The Uninhibited Heart (Rank 7 Leather x3)
By salvaging Armor
Leather is a major component in upgrading Armor in this game. Therefore, by salvaging the upgraded Armor, you can get the Leather again. The upgraded Armor can be disassembled by visiting the Blacksmith shop of Zhu Xia, which gets unlocked after your defeat the first boss in Part 2 of the game.
As mentioned above, Leather is the major component required to upgrade Armor in this game. Therefore, you can use Leather at the Blacksmith shop of Zhu Xia if you want your armor to be upgraded. For more details regarding the upgrading of Armor/equipment, you can read this guide.
This brings us to the end of this guide. If you found it helpful, share it with your friends.
Related: Wo Long Fallen Dynasty: How to get, farm & use Steel