Valorant has provided the option to disable corpses so that you can have the gaming experience of your choice. But how to do this? Read this article where we share all the details on disabling corpses in a Valorant match.
Valorant: Disable Corpses
In a shooting game like Valorant, we get to see a high rate of violence. Since a lot of shooting takes place, there are a lot of killings that also take place. For many players, the sight of killings and corpses lying around can be disturbing and triggering. Hence in the game, Valorant has provided the option to disable corpses. In this article, we share all the details through which you can disable corpses during a match in Valortant.
When you are playing a match:
- Press the Esc button to access the Pause Menu.
- From the Pause menu, you will get to see six tabs: Match, General, Controls, Crosshair, Video and Audio.
- You will select General from this option.
- Scroll down through the General tab.
- Under this tab, you will see the option of Show Corpses.
- The option has got On and Off.
- Select off to disable corpses in Valorant.
- Close settings as the changes have been made.
This is how you can disable corpses in Valorant. Henceforth, it provides an option to many people to disable corpses so that they can avoid a disturbing, triggering image. It’s an important feature since although there are many people who are into violent games, the sight of corpses and blood can be very triggering. Valorant provides an easy method to disable the sight of corpses. This change can take seconds. Therefore, if players are fine with the gruesome sight and want to experience the shooting game completely, they can enable the setting from the General menu.
Hope this article has been to help you regarding disabling corpses in Valorant. For more PC gaming updates and guides, head here.