In a shooting game like Valorant, which has violent scenes, visuals of blood and corpses are often visible. They can be a triggering source for many people. The game has got the option to disable such visuals. Read this article where we share a guide on how to disable blood from Valorant.
Disable Blood in Valorant
- During your gameplay in Valorant, press the Esc button.
- This will bring up the Pause menu.
- From here, you will come across various tabs on top:
- Select the General tab and open the General menu
- From there, scroll down
- Towards the end, you will see an option called Show Blood
- With this option, there comes an On and Off button.
- To disable Blood in Valorant, click on Off.
- This would take very few secs to make the changes.
- In the end, you will get the button of Close Settings.
- Click on the same, and your setting will be saved
Henceforth, after this, you would not come across blood or blood-based visuals in Valorant. This feature comes inbuilt with the game. Looking at the graphics and potential, the developers have noticed that too much blood can be a disturbing image for many players. Coming across many violent images like corpses and blood can often disturb a player visually and even mentally to a certain extent. Such visuals can be a triggering source. Therefore, the developers have kept a note of how there’s an importance of keeping the options of disabling blood and corpses in Valorant to soften the visuals for a lot of players. This feature can help people to enjoy the free-to-play shooting game in their own manner. At the same time, for people who will try out a violent game like Valorant, this option can often help them get adjusted to the genre of shooting games, which often have disturbing visuals. Henceforth at times, high-level graphics makes the corpses laying in blood look very realistic. Hence, it is important to keep a feature where the display of such visuals is under a player’s command.
Therefore, this article shares the guide on how you can disable Blood in Valorant. Henceforth, for more such PC gaming related content, head here.