Ubisoft released the latest DLC for Uno called the UNO FLIP. The release was announced on March 17th and it will overturn the rules of the famous card game! The game provides a competitive edge with a twist all the decks have a flip side that is called the dark side. So you can totally flip the game in one turn.
In this new DLC, players can choose to play with light or dark cards and spice up the game with unique action cards:
- The Flip Card – The Flip Card will add a little fun to UNO Flip! Indeed, each time it is played, it will reverse all actions, change the order in which players must play and the discard pile will become the draw pile.
- The “Draw a Card” card – When this card is played, the next player must draw a card and pass his turn.
- The “Draw two cards” card – The player who plays this card chooses the next suit to be played and forces the next player to draw two cards and pass his turn.
- The “Draw five cards” card – When this card is played, the next player must draw five cards and pass his turn.
- The “Skip everyone’s turn” card – This card can toggle the game because it skips everyone’s turn and allows the player who placed it to replay.
- The “Select Color” card – When a player plays this card he chooses the colour that the next player will have to draw. Regardless of the number of cards to be drawn, the next player will have to continue until he finds the chosen colour and then he will have to pass.
Uno Flip was released alongside with the Uno Ultimate edition which has variety for players wishing to spice things up. It contains UNO Just Dance, Rayman, Rabbids. So go download the game on your PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch for € 4.99.