The Last of Us Part 1 has finally been released for PC after years of anticipation. The original game was a console exclusive and garnered a lot of attention and praise. With this new release, which is more oriented toward present-day hardware, players can expect a significant boost in the visuals, gameplay, and overall experience of the game. TLoU will take players on a thrilling emotional rollercoaster with over-the-top cutscenes and heart-wrenching plot twists. But like with every other game, the motion blur effect still remains a polarizing factor. Some players simply can’t stand the effect while for others it is an integral part of the immersion. With that established, let us see how to disable motion blur in The Last of Us Part 1.
Motion Blur is an effect in modern video games which causes the background to blur out upon movement. It creates an illusion of fast motion by blurring out the details of the surrounding environment. It is best enjoyed with fast-paced games. However, most players find it distracting and nauseating and some players opt to turn it off completely. If you too had been struggling with this visual effect while playing The Last of Us Part 1, then keep reading to learn how to turn it off.
The Last of Us Part 1: How to disable Motion Blur
Now, coming straight to the point, The Last of Us Part 1 on PC has given players the privilege to turn off the Motion Blur. Furthermore, it is a simple and straightforward process. To assist you in the process, we have listed the steps to do the same below. Here are all the details-
- First and foremost, you need to launch the game.
- From the game’s main menu, head out to the settings and then select the “Display” option.
- Under this Display tab, scroll down till you find the “Effects” Section.
- In the Effects section, you should be able to spot the setting for Motion Blur.
- Notice the slider adjacent to the Motion Blur setting, to turn it off, you need to slide it all the way to the left till the number reads “0”
- Now, press the corresponding button to save the changes.
- Hop back in the game and now the Motion Blur effect should be turned off.
And those are the steps you need to follow in order to disable Motion Blur in The Last of Us Part 1. We hope this was helpful. And while you are here, also check the fixes for the Controller/gamepad not working issue in the game. That brings us to the end of this tutorial. Follow Digistatement for the latest updates on all the trending games.