Teamfight Tactics Patch 10.2 hit the live servers this week with a focus on the items, traits, and champions that were untouched in recent patch cycles. Riot Games has also changed PvE around planning phase timings and some other system features. Now, new patch notes are live on PBE for 10.3 cycle. Currently, champion changes are scheduled in patch 10.3. More will be added soon.
TFT Teamfight Tactics Patch 10.3 Notes
- Sand soldier duration lowered from 6 to 5
- Damage increased from 150/250/450 to 150/300/550
- Damage increased from 25/30/50% to 50%
- Base shots increased from 10 to 12
- Bonus health lowered from 250/400/550 to 200/350/550
- Ally attack buff duration lowered from 5s to 4s
- On hit damage increased from 15/40/65 to 25/65/100
- Minion health lowered from 500/800/2000 to 450/650/1500
Teamfight Tactics Patch notes will be released tentatively on February 5,2020. Stay Tuned for more updates.