Riot Games has announced the news of its new Teamfight Tatics Destinations set , which will feature four-star champions, new classes and a new Galio mechanic. The new classes will be Warmaster, Lunar and Cultist – in addition to the Chosen One’s mechanics. The set will arrive on the general server starting with TFT Patch 10.19, scheduled for September. The current public server for Teamfight Tatics is in patch 10.18. Check out the news:
TFT Patch 10.19 Set 4 Destination Mechanics
In Destinations, one of the main ways to achieve victory will be by selecting the “Chosen” Champion for your team.
One of his characteristics (origin or class) has the effect of “Chosen” and counts as two.
Gain +200 Life and a unique additional attribute, which can be 500 Life, 35% Ability Power, 50 Attack Damage or 25% reduced Mana cost (values subject to change).
Champions with this characteristic will receive Life and Ability Power for each battle they win and also for victories in previous battles, when the effect of this characteristic was not yet active. This effect increases to the limit of five, that is, the more you use the Champions, the stronger they become.
War Masters have an additional:
- (3) 150 health and 10 skill Power
- (6) 400 health and 25 skill Power
- (9) 600 health and 50 ability power
Each victory in battles they participated in grants additional life and skill power, stacking up to five times.
- (3) 30 health and 3 ability power
- (6) 40 health and 5 ability power
- (9) 80 health and 10 skill power
The Lunar feature allows you to create four-star champions. Because the effect of the characteristic is to award a star to the Lunar champion with the least amount of stars if he has a Lunar champion, a star and two others with two stars, the effect will be given to the one-star Lunar champion, transforming him into two stars.
Cultist origin is one of the main characteristics of Destinations and also the greatest of all, as it has a total of eight Champions. They combine their powers to summon the Demon Lord Galio, in which the more Cultists on the board, the stronger the Galio will be summoned.
- (3) Cultists: Galio Tirano (1800 life and a stunning area).
- (6) Cultists: Galio Senhor Demoníaco (values not yet disclosed).
- (9) Cultists: Galio Soberano Infernal (more than 7000 health and 600 attack damage).
- Diana (Lunar / Assassin)
- Elise (Cultist / Example)
- Garen (Warmaster / Vanguard)
- Lissandra (Lunar / Blinding)
- Nidalee (Warmaster / Sniper)
- Twisted Fate (Cultist / Mage)
- Jarvan IV (Warmaster / Example)
- Pyke (Cultist / Assassin)
- Sylas (Lunar / Fighter)
- Thresh (Spectral / Vanguard)
- Vi (Warmaster / Fighter)
- Evelynn (Cultist / Dark)
- Katarina (Warmaster / Assassin)
- Kalista (Cultist / Duelist)
- Kennen (Ninja / Example)
- Xin Zhao (Warmaster / Duelist)
- Aatrox (Cultist / Vanguard)
TFT Patch 10.19 Release Date
Now that Riot Games has unveiled TFT Set 4 via patch 10.19, the question everyone is asking is: when can we try all the new stuff?
After several days of teasing , Riot Games finally unveiled the entire set 4 of TFT this Monday, August 31. We discovered all the synergies and classes of TFT as well as all the new champions of set 4 . But that’s not all since the publisher has also given a date for the arrival of set 4 (via patch 10.19) on the PBE.
Better start planning — Fates is coming to PBE on September 1 and live on Patch 10.19. What comp are you running first?
🌸Download here: https://t.co/FXqsVW8RY6 pic.twitter.com/HUB9U55Ng4
— Teamfight Tactics (@TFT) August 31, 2020
This release date is extremely close since it is Tuesday September 1st! In a few hours, you will be able to go to the PBE to test all the new features planned by Riot Games for TFT set 4.
Keep an eye on Digistatement twitter for more League of Legends and TFT News.