SnowRunner has received a lot of love from fans throughout the years. The game puts a heavy emphasis on multiplayer. The players have an option that lets them play the game in 4-player co-op mode, even though it is originally a single-player game. It can get pretty lonely when you’re trucking throughout the landscape which may we mention is an extremely time-consuming task and there are no garages in view. So, we would recommend banding your friends together and experiencing this game together.
The game also ends up placing a lot of emphasis on realism and something to note is that it’s one of the only sims out there that doesn’t try to scam you for this amazing unapologetic experience. Players have recently been wondering how to use the crane in SnowRunner. And, to help them with this tedious task we’ve assembled an exclusive guide. Let’s get straight into it.
SnowRunner: How to use a crane
Well, before you learn how to use a crane in SnowRunner, you’ll have to acquire a crane. But, don’t worry this is the easy part, simply install a crane module onto your vehicle and you will be all set to go.
Now, let’s learn how to use the crane.
- Park your vehicle near the item that you want to use a crane on
- Pull the handbrake once the vehicle is in place
- Drop anchors to make sure the process goes smoothly
- Next, you’re going to make sure that the Crane mode is activated by pressing C or X.
- This will give you complete power over the crane module that is installed in your vehicle. You’ll know that Crane mode is activated when you see instructions on the screen
- Pick up the cargo using the crane arms and gently place it into the back of your truck
- Once all the cargo is in place, select the Exit Crane mode button and you will exit crane mode.
- Select the Restore Crane option and then click on the Pack cargo function and you should be all set to go.
Now, you’ve successfully loaded cargo onto your truck with the help of a crane. Make sure you follow all the steps carefully to avoid any mistakes.
If you’ve read through our guide, you can now flawlessly use a Crane in SnowRunner. Stay tuned for more tutorial guides in the future. Thank you for reading! Visit Digistatement for more informative articles like the one you just read.