Apart from racing games, there is a separate genre that fascinates players. Snowrunner is an off-road vehicle simulation game. The realistic graphics of this game emanates a vibe of the off-roading terrains that are featured in the game. You as a player have to go to different locations to complete certain objectives. This article talks about installing Snowrunner mods on Steam or Codex.
The addition of mods to Snowrunner will indeed make the game a lot more fun. The steps are easy and simple for you to follow. Before installing the mod, download the Snowrunner mod – Download Link
You will get a list of the mods available. Select a mod of your choice and download the mod.
Steps to install the mod
- Go to the download location.
- Extract the zip folder that you have just downloaded. You can use software like WinRAR or 7zip.
- Once you go into the folder, you will notice a PAK file. Open it with WinRAR or 7zip. You will have to paste this folder into the actual game directory.
- Right-click on the Snowrunner shortcut icon and select open file location.
- Now, navigate to en-us and then inside preload.
- Inside preload, open PAKS and then the client.
- Make sure to create a backup of the original game file in case you want to revert.
- Once this is done, open the initial folder and then go inside the media folder.
- Now, go inside classes.
- In this classes folder, put the files that are in the classes folder of the downloaded mod.
This is all for how to add mods in the game. All there is left for you is to launch the game. This is a newly released game. Snowrunner is available on Windows, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. In case you are facing any bugs or errors, you can keep an eye on future articles.