Sims 4 is a very vast and feature-loaded game as we all know. With new features every update, the game has been able to gain millions of users. And one of the features which I personally like the most is Autonomy. But many players are not able to disable autonomy and some users on Reddit complain that even after resetting and restarting the game even repairing the game does not seem to help them. Here we bring you a fully detailed step-by-step guide to solve the issue.
How to Disable Autonomy:
So, first of all, let us learn something about autonomy. So from default in sims 4 autonomy is enabled. It is a feature that many find good at first but it becomes a pain as the game progresses. For example, You may want your Sim to read or learn a new skill. Instead, the Sim may choose to make some dinner and eat. That is really an agonizing situation. But you can disable the autonomy.
Here are some simple steps which you have to follow in order to disable autonomy.
- You need to access the Settings menu of the game
- You can do that as soon as the game loads or when you are playing the household.
- In both scenarios, click on three dots located in the top-right corner of the screen.
- When you do that, a menu will show up
- Click Game options
- Next, click Gameplay
- Autonomy is located right at the top, and you will notice it is set to “Full.”
- Click on Autonomy
- When you do that, another option will show up, and that is “Off.”
- Choose that
- Finally, click Apply Changes
And that is how you disable Autonomy in The Sims 4.