The Sims 4 has been a popular game, adding on to the popular open-world of Electronic Arts’ popular game series, The Sims. When you start playing the game, you design the world and your virtual surrounding on your own. Therefore, certain packs help in improving the gameplay. But for a lot of us, it needs changes. Hence, this article talks about disabling packs in The Sims 4. Along with that, you will get to access the particular commands for disabling a pack. Therefore read this article carefully, to get the specific commands.
The Sims 4: Disabling Packs
- Open Origin in your Desktop. You can search for Origin from the search bar, attached in the taskbar, adjacent to the Start Button.
- Here, search for Origin and open the app.
- Hence, when Origin opens up, you will see a tab on the left-hand side. From here, choose My Game Library.
- Here, you will get to see The Sims 4. Click on it to open the game menu. Therefore, when the menu opens up, you will see a Settings icon, right adjacent to the Play button. Open Settings.
- As you click on Settings, select Game Properties.
- Hence, from here, you will access the Advanced Launch Options.
- When the Properties menu opens up, select the Advanced Launch Options, adjacent to the General tab.
- In this tab, you will therefore see the option of launching this game, game language and Command line arguments.
- The Command Line Arguments section would be empty. This is where you will add the command to disable Expansion Packs, Game Packs and Stuff Packs. There are specific commands for each Pack, which you would like to disable.
Disable Expansion Packs: Command
To disable Expansion Packs in The Sims 4, you need to copy the specific commands for the following Expansion Packs and paste them in the Command Line Arguments box, under the Advanced Launch Options. This would be available in Game Properties. Therefore, you can use these commands, attached below for your references:
- Get to Work: -disablepacks:EP01
- Get Together: -disablepacks:EP02
- City Living: -disablepacks:EP03
- Cats & Dogs: -disablepacks:EP04
- Seasons: -disablepacks:EP05
- Get Famous: -disablepacks:EP06
- Island Living: -disablepacks:EP07
- Discover University: -disablepacks:EP08
- Eco Lifestyle: -disablepacks:EP09
- Snowy Escape: -disablepacks:EP10
Disable Game Packs: Command
These are the commands you need to input in the Command Line Arguments box, to disable Game Packs in The Sims 4. Therefore, you can follow and copy these commands.
- Outdoor Retreat: -disablepacks:GP01
- Spa Day: -disablepacks:GP02
- Dine Out:-disablepacks:GP03
- Vampires: -disablepacks:GP04
- ParentHood: -disablepacks:GP05
- Jungle Adventure: -disablepacks:GP06
- StrangerVille: -disablepacks:GP07
- Realm of Magic: -disablepacks:GP08
- Star Wars Journey To Batuu: -disablepacks:GP09
Disable Stuff Packs: Command
If you wish to disable the Stuff Packs, use these following commands:
- Luxury Party: -disablepacks:SP01
- Perfect Patio: -disablepacks:SP02
- Cool Kitchen: -disablepacks:SP03
- Spooky: -disablepacks:SP04
- Movie Hangout: -disablepacks:SP05
- Romantic Garden:-disablepacks:SP06
- Kids Room: -disablepacks:SP07
- Backyard: -disablepacks:SP08
- Vintage Glamour: -disablepacks:SP09
- Bowling Night: -disablepacks:SP10
- Fitness: -disablepacks:SP11
- Toddler: -disablepacks:SP12
- Laundry Day: -disablepacks:SP13
- My First Pet: -disablepacks:SP14
- Moschino: -disablepacks:SP15
- Tiny Living: -disablepacks:SP16
- Nifty Knitting: -disablepacks:SP17
- Paranormal Stuff: -disablepacks:SP18
- Throwback Fit Kit: -disablepacks:SP20
- Country Kitchen Kit: -disablepacks:SP21
- Bust The Dust Kit: -disablepacks:SP22
Disable Free Packs in The Sims 4: Command
To disable the Free Pack Holiday Celebration, simply write the command: -disablepacks:FP01
Henceforth, these are the commands you need to disable Stuff Packs, Expansion Packs, Game Packs and Free Packs in The Sims 4. But despite disabling the commands, you will continue to own the packs in Origin. For more gaming updates, click here.