The developers of Sims 4 have made the life of gamers easier and exciting by introducing the idea of cheat codes. And encouraging users to make full use of these cheat codes but many players are complaining about the Sims 4 debug cheat not working. Here is a complete guide on how to fix it.
Sims 4 Debug cheat
The term debug sounds like someone is removing a bug but what does debug mean in Sims 4? Basically, the term debugs in Sims 4 refers to debug objects in Sims 4 or simply making them more apparent by unlocking objects. The Sims 4 debug cheat allows players to access a whole new series of objects that wouldn’t normally be available in Build Mode. You can access it
If you are a PC user then open up the cheat console by pressing “Ctrl + Shift + C”.
- Then type the following command in it “bb. showhiddenobjects”
- After entering the “bb. showhiddenobjects” command, open the cheat console and type “bb. showliveeditobjects”.
- Now enter debug in the search box without quotes, this will show regular & debug items.
And that should give you full access to various environments. This will add regular and hidden items to your gallery. Once you are through these two steps, a whole new hidden world opens up for your Sims.
How to fix it?
There are several fixes given across community forums like Reddit, etc. here are the most effective solutions which can solve your problem.
- Make sure the cheat console is enabled, use the following command “Ctrl + Shift + C” on your PC” this would open the cheat console which can be enabled by entering “testingcheats true”.
- Try using this command bb. showhiddenobjects on
- Search “remote” then click on the debug item “remoteTV_EP01GENsatellite placeholder name” not the word “remote” then it takes you to the entire list of debug objects.
And that should have solved your problem of not being able to use the debug cheats.