Hello simmers what is going on, so many people were asking about how can they turn off debug in Sims 4. Basically, the Sims 4 debug cheat allows players to access a whole new series of objects that wouldn’t normally be available in Build Mode. Here is a complete guide on how to turn it off.
How to turn off the sims 4 debug.
For turning off the debug option you just need to follow the simple steps stated below,
After players discover this option of debugging and get hands-on unlimited supplies they start to feel a bit overwhelmed. Often greed takes over the players on discovering so many free items that they tend to overuse the debug items.
At some point in time, it leads to clutter, the players tend to get agitated by clutter and want to get rid of the debug items. In this case, turning off the cheats comes handy.
The inactivation or turning off of all cheats in Sims 4 including the Sims 4 debug cheat follows the same path. Players might also want to turn the cheats off for miscellaneous reasons. Turning off the sims 4 debug is pretty easy here is how to do it,
- The first step is to simultaneously press the following key combination “CTRL+SHIFT+C” if you are a PC user.
- For MAC users use “Command + Shift + C” and it shall serve the same purpose.
- Then the cheat prompt is opened
- Now enter the code “bb. showhiddenobjects off”
- Now place enter
- Then the command would be executed and you need to add another code which is “bb.showliveeditobjects false”.
- You can also use off in place of false like, “bb. showliveeditobjects off”
- Now hit enter and you should be good to go.
And that’s how you turn off the debug cheats in simple steps