Rocket League is an online multiplayer game. From the concept, you can understand that it requires interaction with your teammates. In every game, there are a few exciting moments that bring players to the edge of their seats. However, objectionable behavior against your teammates is strictly condemned in Rocket League. Abusing your teammates for a silly mistake, cat-calling female teammates, etc. will get you a ban. Unfortunately, players also receive a ban without any solid reason as well. Today, we are going to talk about the procedure to get unbanned in Rocket League.
Getting Unbanned in Rocket League
- You have to go to the Rocket League support website – Website Link
- You have to log in with your account to appeal for an unban.
- At the top of the screen, there are a couple of methods to sign in to your account. If you find your registered method missing, click on the available icons instead.
- Now, a full list of the sign-in methods will pop up. Log in with your registered method.
- Once you are logged in, from the top-right corner of the screen, click on your username.
- A drop-down list will show up containing a few options.
- Click on my Activities.
- At the bottom of the screen, click on the Submit a Ticket button.
- A window to submit the ticket will open that contains a form.
- In the subject of the form, write a phrase like Banned.
- Now, in the description box, explain why you received the ban and then appeal for an unban.
- For the other fields, fill in the details as asked. You have to provide the details like your country, the platform on which you play, etc.
- After you have filled the form, click on the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
This is the entire process to appeal for an unban. After this, you have to wait patiently for the support staff to reach you. If you are lucky enough, you will have your account unbanned.