Rocket League is a unique game. It has combined the age-old concept of soccer. Adding a twist to the traditional game, you have to play using cars. You can participate in various modes like Soccar, Hoops, Snow Day, Rumble, etc. Multiplayer games are fun because you can play with random people. At times, players wish to play a game with their friends and enjoy a relaxing time as well. The following article lists the steps required to get your Epic ID for Rocket League.
There are two ways in which you can add a player as a friend in the game. One way is to enter their username. You will find the username in the game itself. Launch Rocket League and look at the bottom-left of the screen. Your display name will be written there. Another way to add people is by their Epic ID. As the Epic ID is unique, you will be able to find that player right away. To get your Epic ID, follow the steps mentioned below.
Find Your Epic ID
- Head over to the Epic Games website – Website Link
- Locate the option to sign in from the top-right corner of the screen.
- You will get the different methods to log in to your account.
- You will be sent back to the Epic Games home page, after you are logged in using the registered method.
- Now, you will notice that your username is displayed in the top-right corner.
- Hover on the username to bring out the drop-down menu.
- Click on Account
- Under the General tab, the details of your account will be listed.
- Just below the ACCOUNT INFO heading, note down your id.
The long alphanumeric code that you see is your Epic ID. Share this id with your friends. They will be able to add you to their friend list. Now, go ahead and enjoy a good game with your friends.