Soccer games have evolved tremendously over the past couple of years. People are more attracted to better graphics and outstanding gameplay rather than the same old game. They want a twist to be added to the games to make them more soothing and more approachable. Rocket League is a perfect example of that. Unlike the same old soccer game, this game has replaced the players with a set of competing cars, with new bounds and restrictions. This is a mass attraction for many gamers in the community who are fond of soccer and racing games. Rocket League had been developed by Psyonix back in 2015 and was made widely available in Windows, Linux, macOS, and Nintendo. In this article, we are going to deal with an interesting topic. It is about how to get clears in Rocket League.
Tips to Score Clears in Rocket League
Rocket League brings us a set of challenges every time. Upon completion, we are awarded something special which is worth our time. Some of the challenges are easy while the others are difficult to execute. Some milestone challenges are better than others. Getting clears is one of those challenges which are hard to execute, but with a better strategy, it’s a piece of cake.
This week’s challenge featured making 20 clears in the game. This task is easy, to execute but those who are facing some difficulties may refer to the tips given below.
- The best way to gain 20 clears is to wait patiently for the ball to enter your goal area or goal box.
- The grey region on the field represents your domain.
- Once the ball is inside your goal box you can kick away the ball to get clear. You will notice a grey area just outside the goal. Keep in mind that that is the area from which you have to kick the ball.
- If you kick the ball while it is outside your goal box area, you won’t be rewarded with a clear point.
- It is preferable to play in casual mode to get more clears but you can try other modes too if you are an experienced player.
These are the most important tips that you should keep in mind. With a clear strategy and good car control, you can achieve the clears in Rocket League pretty easily.