Sports games have gained huge popularity over the past couple of years. This might be the effect of the EA franchise that had been delivering its iconic works. The FIFA franchise is a remarkable example. People from all generations have played FIFA games and have a soft spot for football. Several companies do develop and publish their games but fail to attract the masses. Rocket League is one such game that has changed the way of soccer. You may have played soccer games with eleven players on the field, but rocket league adds spice to the game. It replaces the players with cars and monster trucks. The game was initially developed by Psyonix back in 2015 and was made widely available in PlayStation, Xbox series, Windows, and macOS. In this article, we are going to discuss the steps to accept license agreement in Rocket League.
The license agreement is often overlooked as it contains tons of text that gamers don’t want to see. However, this agreement has some value too. So, if you have overlooked or not accepted the license agreement here are some steps to follow.
Accept License agreement in Rocket League
- Open your game.
- From the list of options on the bottom-left of the screen, scroll down to the Settings menu.
- Click on it to open the game settings.
- By default, the Gameplay tab will be active.
- Navigate to the end of the tabs present in the navbar.
- In the end, you will see EXTRAS.
- Under EXTRAS, scroll down to the Legal Agreements section. Here you will get all your agreement files.
- First click on EULA.
- While scrolling down the document, just read a brief overview.
- In the end, click on OK.
Once you complete the entire process, the error should go away. If the error persists, then try closing and reopening the game application. Once again, repeat all the steps mentioned above. Unfortunately, if you encounter the issue once again, you can reinstall the game. For this case, when you will launch the game for the first time, be careful to accept the license agreement.