Rocket League has a very good mixture of monster trucks and soccer. You have to hit the ball using the cars and try to score a goal. Although the game is available on Epic Games launcher, people wish that it should be accessible from Steam too. We have some good news for you. Now, you can add Rocket League to Steam Library for easy access.
Adding any game to Steam is very easy. Follow the steps mentioned below. If everything goes correctly, it will be over in a jiffy.
Add Rocket League to Steam Library
- Launch the Steam application.
- From the menu on the top of the window, locate Library.
- Click on Library to open the Steam Library.
- At the bottom-left corner of the screen, below the vertical list of games, there is a small plus icon with a label ADD A GAME.
- Click on that and from the small popup window that appears, select Add a Non-Steam Game.
- A window will appear that has a list of applications. At the bottom of the window, locate the BROWSE button.
- Now, from the file selection window, navigate to the directory where you have Rocket League installed on your PC.
- Suppose the game is in the D drive. Then, go to D drive, open the Rocket League folder. Double-click on the Binaries folder and then go inside the win64 folder.
- Select the RocketLeague.exe file and click on Open.
- This will add the game to the Steam Add game window that you had opened earlier.
- Now, click on Add Selected Programs.
- The Add Game window will close automatically and you are good to go.
These steps will add Rocket League to the Steam Library for easy access. To check if it is successfully added, locate the game from the vertical list on the left side of the screen. There is only one thing that you have to keep in mind. Although you can easily access the game from Steam, you can update the game only via the Epic Games launcher.