There are many items that roll in Roblox, but there is nothing like Natsu Matsuri Backpack. If you are also a fan and want this Backpack, continue reading this article and learn how you can get Natsu Matsuri Backpack on PC, Android, and iOS.
Roblox is online gaming as well as game creation platform by Roblox Corporation. It was released initially for PCs, in 2006, for iOS in 2012, for Android, in 2014, and for Xbox One, in 2015. But, Roblox accounted for a maximum number of players in the covid-19 pandemic. It proved to be a great platform for kids of all ages to interact with each other or build or create some stuff. Coming back to the topic, in this article, here is the guide for you to get the awesome Natsu Matsuri Backpack on PC, Android, and iOS.
Natsu Matsuri Backpack
Natsu Matsuri Backpack is an iOS exclusive item. So, if you want to get this backpack on an iOS device, you can simply head here to get this amazing backpack. Talking about the PC and Android users, you will have to go through a process for the same. Follow these steps to get this item:
Get on PC
- Open Mozilla Firefox Browser. (Download it from here if you are not having one on your system)
- Open your Roblox Account on a Browser, and open the item page on a separate tab.
- Type “about:config” in the search bar and hit enter.
- Click on “Accept the Risk and Continue”.
- You will see a blank page asking you to search for a preference name. Here, type “general.useragent.override”, check the option of string and click on the “+” symbol on the right to add an extension.
- Now, it will show a blank space to type something. Copy the following text and paste it in the space given.
“Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_4) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/9B176 ROBLOX iOS App 2.445.410643 Hybrid RobloxApp/2.445.410643 (GlobalDist; AppleAppStore) “
- Click on Tick Mark.
- Now, go to the Tab where you opened Natsu Matsuri Backpack separately.
- Refresh the page, click on “Get” and then on “Get Now” to get this backpack for free.
- After getting these items, delete the extension.
Get on Android
- Download Firefox Browser Nightly from the Google Play Store.
- Follow the same method as mentioned for PC to get this item.
So, if you found this guide helpful, share this article with your friends.