For people who are into Roblox, the avatar plays a huge role. The avatar represents them, their choice, their perspective. Hence the colour and the design of the avatar is an important aspect in Roblox. But you often face a shortage of colours, and want to access more colour palettes. In this article, you will get to know how you can get more skin colours for your Avatar in Roblox Mobile and PC.
Mobile: More Skin Colors For Roblox Avatars
To get more skin colours on Roblox, you need to access the desktop website of Roblox. This is because you will notice that the mobile app (in both Android and iOS) does not have the advanced option. Henceforth, to access the advanced option, you would be opening the Desktop version of Roblox, with the help of the website.
- From your phone, open the browser of your choice. In the address bar, type down roblox.com
- The website would ask if you want to continue in the app, or the browser. Select Continue in Browser.
- Log into your account. Upon successful login, you will be able to see the Roblox home page. From here, head to the Avatar Editor.
- Now, when the Avatar Editor has opened up, you will notice that the Editor can only be accessed from the mobile phone.
- On the top-right corner, you will see three dots (or bars, through which, you can access the settings). From here, tick mark on the Desktop site.
- This way, the Roblox website would open just like how the desktop web version opens up. You will notice that the screen size becomes smaller, hence you need to zoom in a bit.
- From the Body tab, select Skin Tone from the Appearance section. But you will notice that you are not able to click on Skin Tone.
- For this, click on the Clothing tab and then long-press in Body. It will open up the Skin Tone section.
- When you scroll down a bit, in the colour palettes, you will see the Advanced option on the bottom-right corner. From here, you can select a colour for a specific body part of your Roblox avatar.
This is how you can access more colours for your Avatar in the Mobile version.
You can access the Roblox website and head to Avatar Editor. From here, you can notice the Body tab. Select Skin Tone from here and scroll down to access the Advanced option. Here, you will be able to come across a various range of colours. Along with this, you can select colour for a specific body part with this option as well.
This is how you can access more colours for your Roblox Avatar on PC. For more guides and updates on gaming, click here.