Adopt me is like its name acquiring pets and one of the ways you do that is by hatching eggs. If you have obtained an egg then you will have to follow some peculiar steps before you pop/hatch it open. So here are the hand-holding steps you can expect from our guides.
How to Hatch Eggs
To hatch an egg in Adopt Me, you just need to work on completing objects/ chores to fill up the experience bar that comes with your egg. Once it’s full, the egg will hatch and you will get a random pet from the pool that available.
Step 1: Equip your Egg
Open up your backpack and bring out the egg you want to hatch. You should find an icon at the bottom of the screen. Go to pets window, and find the egg clicking on it. This will bring it out of your inventory and will follow you around.
Step 2: Head to Adoption Island
Your house is not the place where you get assigned chores but you will have to go to Adoption Island first. Exit your house and find the sign that will read ‘Tunned to Adoption Island’. Go through the Tunned with huge blue signs and you will find yourself on Adoption Island. Move around and soon you will find chores assigned to you.
Step 3: Complete Chores/Objective
Each of the objective and chores will be related to your egg. The blue ones are faster but give you a smaller amount of money and experience. Complete the orange ones whenever you get the chance as they are more lucrative with higher experience and money. Just tap on one of the objective and you will be directed where to go and what to do.
- Dirty: Putting your egg in a bathtub or shower to clean it up. Buy one and use at your home or use one the player’s who has left their house open.
- Hungry: Bring your pet to school and feed them or give them from the inventory, anything works.
- Sleepy: Use any available bed to help your pet a goodnight sleep, it’s that easy.
- Thirsty: Purchase drink from Coffeeshop but whenever they are thirsty give them water or drinks.
These are mostly just idling in a particular place, so make sure to tap on the objective and it will guide you to where you need to go!
- Bored: Go to the playground!
- Camping: Head on over to the campsite!
- Pool Party: Jump into the pool and splash around.
- School: Go get some learning at the school. You can usually combine this one with some of the blue objectives.
- Sick: This one’s a bit different, you need to go to the doctor and talk to them to cure your egg/pet’s sickness.
Step 4: Hatch the Egg
The egg will hatch automatically after you are done filling up experience. If you are looking for a shorter way, just buy some Roblox currency and hatch it instantly.